Two Ways For Beginners to Join
Try Intro to Artistic Swimming
- Intro to Artistic Swimming is offered as a monthly class.
- For boys and girls ages 5-13 year-olds.
- One hour and a half class, with dryland exercise and water practice.
- Learn the basics of artistic swimming.
- Must be able to swim a 25 yard front crawl stroke, and be comfortable going under water.
- Can advance to Novice Team when developmentally appropriate.
- Join class anytime.
Join Our Novice Team
- Season runs September to June
- For 6-12 year-olds
- 2 hour practice, twice a week
- Learn simple technical elements and a full length routine
- Perform in the ANA Synchro Annual Show
- Participate in 2 fun local competitions
- Emphasis on teamwork, new friendships, and building confidence
- Beginners are welcome, and girls with some synchro experience will also be challenged
- Can join mid-season